Location: Brighton, E Sussex
Date: Saturday 18th November 2017
Book now so you don’t miss out – maximum 26 places available.
We are delighted to welcome top guest speakers from the industry.
Kush Kumar will share his personal experiences of growing up with head massage as a child. He will also introduce some breathing techniques for starting your IHM session. Kush is a leading authority on Indian Head Massage and chair of the CThA.
Sue Adlam will explore a range of carrier oils to help you when selecting products to use with your clients. Sue is a highly respected holistic aromatherapist.
Mary Atkinson will share her knowledge and experience to bring her top 10 favourite Indian Head Massage strokes/techniques. Learn new techniques and practice your skills on each other.
Amy Taylor guides you through your individual SWOT analysis to develop your strengths and overcome obstacles. When you do what you love, it is hard to focus on creating a business. Amy will show you how.
Mindfulness, Meditation and Relaxation Workshop
We will explore some simple and effective mind and energy techniques to help both yourself and your client to focus on the treatment and gain the maximum benefits.
There will a chance to ask questions and gain the knowledge of the guest speakers at the close of the day.
Certificate of Attendance
A certificate will be issued for CPD points relevant to your professional body.
There will be time to meet other therapists during refreshment breaks. There will also be a table for sharing business cards and leaflets, so do bring yours with you. You will also be able to purchase some products and signed copies of Mary’s books. We accept cash and cheque (and possibly card).
How to book and pay:
- Download the booking form IMHC Booking Form CPD Day and either post to the address shown on the form or email to email@example.com.
- You will then be sent an invoice with details of how to pay.
- Once you have paid you will receive confirmation and receipt for your records with details of the venue.
- Note: Places are limited to 26 and your booking is not secured until payment has been received.
- Your place on the course will be reserved once the full amount is paid.
- Fees are non-refundable however you may transfer your place to a substitute delegate.